Review Mortgage Lenders

Capital First Realty

First Capital Realty opens Toronto Stock Exchange, October 29, 2010.

Chaim Katzman, Chairman, and Dori Segal, President and CEO, First Capital Realty Inc., will join Robert Fotheringham, Senior Vice President ...

First Capital Realty Announces New Investments in Core Urban Markets and $200 Million Bought Deal Equity Offering

The Company has entered into a binding agreement to acquire a land assembly at the corner of Yonge Street and Roselawn Avenue in Toronto. First Capital currently owns approximately 37.5% of the assembly through its ownership interest in Main & Main Urban Realty LP (“Main & Main”) and will acquire the remaining 62.5% interest for approximately $71.9 million (excluding closing costs). First Capital’s total acquisition cost for the entire assembly will be approximately $102 million (excluding closing costs).

The property consists of 2.1 acres of mixed-use development land located in the heart of Toronto’s Yonge & Eglinton neighbourhood, a high growth node that is well served by public transportation and amenities, and is an area targeted to accommodate significant population growth.  This transit oriented redevelopment property has corner exposure, with 330 feet of prime frontage along Yonge Street, providing the Company with an opportunity to develop a meaningful retail footprint with a residential component in this growing and affluent neighbourhood with excellent proximity to both the TTC Yonge-University Subway and the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which is currently under construction.

I need Help quick. I have been trying to do this question and it is kicking my butt. anyone please!?

JACKSON EQUIPMENT RENTAL COMPANY

On August 1, 2006, Jackson Equipment Rental Company was formed by Sam and John Jackson.


This is your teacher talking....i said NO Cheating!!!

But seriously, just break it down, it is not hard, just time consuming...and i bet your deadline is fast approaching and you party's too much.